Day Dreamin....hmmm....

What is your dream? What would you want to do if you were free of worries about money, responsibility, attachments. What if u had the liberty to do whatever your heart desired...what would be that dream?

For me I would cook and travel and eat and write and read. I would roam the countryside and explore the pristine locales....towns and villages that time hath forgotten.....and learn how to make simple yet delicious local recipes. I would live at a local B&B or hire a room with a local who has space to spare or even pitch a tent in a meadow with mountains in the background and flowers in bloom, where march hares have a field day and birds sing their sweet tunes. I would work to fund my stay; any odd jobs that I could do....even cook at the local restaurant and share my collection of recipes.

I would travel to Europe in the summer and the warmer climes of the tropics in winter.If I like a place I'm in I'd just stay on till I had my fill and then move on to the next destination. Like a river flowing, making my way as the path unfolds before me.

I'd keep a diary of all my experiences and when I'm done with all the travelling I'd open a rustic B& B in a place I love and write books of the happy times I've had.

Just thinking about all this makes me smile. When your doing something you love, even troubles and difficulties seem manageable.

Time to snap out of it and get back to the real world. Dream, but don't expect all your dreams to come true, especially if you do nothing to enable them. So if you know the nature of things and the world around you, you will not be disappointed. Ah i love to day dream.... :)

Life is a journey.....travel light and you'll be happy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 - Tricksy Hobbitses - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template