Happiness shining through...

Don't you just love it when bang in the middle of a cold grey wintry spell, you have one of those fabulous golden days when the sun comes out bright and beautiful, the sky is baby blue with a few wisps of clouds, a mild breeze blows, the birds are singing and the world is happy again!It feels like you've been gifted something really luxurious and rare! Like all is right with the world and nothing can ever go wrong ....I wish I could hold on to this feeling forever....
 

To celebrate today, I made cheesecake. I used a bigger spring-form tin than I should have and ended up with cheesecake looking like thin crust pizza but soooo yummy anyhow! The golden sunshine makes even flat cheesecake look so pleasing :) ummm blisss.

Such a gorgeous gorgeous day!!!!Even my pricey lil Robin came and posed for a pic :) I almost feel like putting up a hammock and settling down with a book, taking time to look up in between to watch the world go by and take a bite of my yummy dessert..... hmm..dreamy-licious.




1 comments:

* internetstatic * said...

The world would like to see the cheesecake!

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 - Tricksy Hobbitses - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template