My favs.....II

I’m a Sweet tooth with a special weakness for all things chocolate. I eat chocolate everyday since i can remember. So naturally, I always have chocolate stocked at home. There’s this lil treasure trove in my pantry that’s full of delightfully sinful things! It’s my haven when I’m in the mood for some TLC. Here then, is one of the newest additions to my store cupboard ;)
So fellow chocolate lovers, tell me this……what is better than chocolate??? Well, it’s chocolate with a sense of humour! No no, I haven’t gone bonkers obsessing so much over a bar that I've begun to speak to it! I’m talking about my latest fancy – Bloomsberry Chocolate.
I chanced upon it during one of my visits to the chocolate aisle of my supermarket. It was an instant connection! These guys know they speak to chocoholics! They understand us intimately and I love their sense of humour.
The chocolates are “Just what the doctor ordered”, if you know what i mean girlies ;) It’s good old swiss chocolate with a dose of circumstantial humour. Their fun covers are for keeps! They have some great chocolate names with prescription drug type instructions that make you giggle…Who needs a doc?? ……i say self medicate and feel free to try what suits ur predicament in the dosage of ur choice ;)
Their Varieties that I've tried are:
Emergency Chocolate : in plain milk chocolate & hazelnut milk chocolate & dark. For immediate relief of: Chocolate Cravings, Lovesickness, exam Pressure, Mild Anxiety and Extreme Hunger.
Marital Bliss which is dark ….fittingly so ;) & which I feel truly recognises a woman’s contribution to a marriage ;)
Girth Control….hehehe…the cover is a must read
Yet to try: Chocóscopes! which by the way, was very accurate for me, Dechox, Bochox (there’s still time for that!), Doctor Chocolate, Oral Pleasure, No Weight Gain and even one called ‘ Chocolate makes it all bearable’ with a bear on the pack!, DIY, Dig in and many more such gems!
Go n get ‘em girlies! ;) ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 - Tricksy Hobbitses - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template