Comfort Food

I’m constantly in need of comfort food….i don’t need to be stressed out to feel the need to be pamper myself or rather spoil myself ;)….and it’s easier to do that around xmas when your fridge is stocked with all the goodies!

Yet to justify my cravings (i do feel guilty sometimes) i come up with excuses all the time. ;) Even with a 4 day weekend, Xmas can be a bit taxing….especially if your celebrating at home with all the trimmings. And then who can let Christmas go by without checking out all the sales and just generally being out to soak in the Christmas spirit.

So this morning, being the last day of the long weekend i decided to give myself a delicious start to the morning. It just helps me feel positive all day :).

Also i had 3 hungry gnomes to feed….who had come to visit me all the way from Germany! (I picked them up from the German market at Hyde Park yesterday…..truly a winter wonderland!must visit!!) And i wanted to treat them to a festive xmassy feast. So here is what we had…..see it for yourself



Well, in case you can’t view the pic for some reason, it’s pancake with brandy butter, dark chocolate sauce, topped with strawberries dusted with some caster sugar….ummmmm heavenly!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 - Tricksy Hobbitses - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template