Autumn heralds its arrival…

Woke up this morning to this sight! What a beauP1020183tiful way to begin the day. I was so thrilled to see the first fog of the season that I actually got up and reached out for my camera. Very unusual for me. I am the sort that sets my alarm half hour early so that I can laze in bed and try my best not to get up, if I can help it.  A habit acquired during my school days when I’d go back to sleep after mom woke me until, she took away my duvet to force me out of bed. Now the SNOOZE button is my best friend.

I love cold mornings in bed! I love the snug feeling of being cosily tucked in my warm duvet until the sun or my husband coax me out of it. Umm…bliss. I love that I can sleep until later in winter. I don’t enjoy the thought of moving my clock back by an hour in summer!

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 - Tricksy Hobbitses - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template