Read my bhabhi's blog after ages today.....she writes with such ease n her writings are full of lively descriptions. makes me feel a part of their lives even though they're so far away. she writes about bhaiya so lovingly n with pride and a slight awe which he evokes in everyone who knows him. he's been away so long....thanx to her posts i'm in touch with what's happening on their planet :). it's so easy to lose touch even in these days of advanced communications.

her posts kinda inspired me to write in my blog as well. i tend to be lazy abt writing. also i'm not very comfortable with sharing my life with strangers but her warmth n level of comfort disarmed me. let's see how long i can stay inspired...till then there'll be more frequent posts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 - Tricksy Hobbitses - is proudly powered by Blogger
Smashing Magazine - Design Disease - Blog and Web - Dilectio Blogger Template